• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

My story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Ok, I came to this site to share my story on my I want a beta key. I came to the thread to see it just get closed, and my face looked like this:eekani:. It started like in 2007 when my best friend said Starcraft 2 was coming out soon! I believed him, and since I was like 10, I asked "Santa" for it for Christmas. My hopes were crushed when all I got was this crappy Oregon Trails game, which I played for 5 minutes. I thought that It wasn't going to come out till June or so, and I was wrong. I saved up 60$, and I realized it wasn't coming out to Christmas. I spent all of my money in September, to see that my friend, told me Starcraft 2 was coming out October 2008. I got pissed off, and did a crap load of chores to get money. By October, and like 3 hours after school doing chores, I had 60$ now. It didn't even come out, and on Christmas, I begged my parents to get me Starcraft 2 if it came out. I got this shitty laptop which was like 20 dollars that my Dad bought used. Then, when my laptop loaded up, it was like super slow. No internet, no nothing. Then in 2009, I heard that Starcraft 2 beta was coming in April or something. Then, it didn't. I did every contest I could find, like Vespene Laughs, but nope, my comic was crap because I was twelve. Now, I check my email every hour, go to sites to see if there is any insiders when it comes out. Nope, nothing. Opted in on my dads computer, than on my Mac(new one). I'm now hearing the map editor is coming out soon, and my six year old brother is anxious for me to make a map, and will probably cry to me until Starcraft 2 comes out. I really need a key, badly.

Level 20
What's with all the hate?

Dude, I'm sure you "want" (not need) a beta key, just like the rest of us but begging for one won't get you anywhere :(

If you live in the US and pre-order from amazon.com or gamestop.com you will get a beta key via email, otherwise I believe the site owner, Ralle (username) has some keys and is giving them out through various events, keep an eye open for threads he might open, you might get lucky ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.