• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My Second Terrain Screenshot!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey, this Is my second terrain screenshot I post here, hope ya like it:grin:. Please comment:razz:.

Attachments

• Second_TerrainShot.jpg
    Second_TerrainShot.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 191
Level 6
Thats pretty good, a little low on doodad count though. I alos have a question of ya: Where did you get those tree models? They look like just a regular summer tree wall model, but alot taller. If you could just post me a link as to where you got it (propably on the hive, I assume) that would be awsome. Anyway, keep it up man, looking good!

Level 2
Where did you get those tree models? They look like just a regular summer tree wall model, but alot taller. If you could just post me a link as to where you got it (propably on the hive, I assume) that would be awsome. Anyway, keep it up man, looking good!
TheSandWraith, I got them from The Ultimate Terraing Map - http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31859 Thought they looked cool so I tryied making some terrain with them.:grin:

Level 25
Looks very similar to my first terrain attempt with the WC3 editor. Nice work. Not a big fan of seeing the sky there though. You should add a fog as well and add a couple shrubs and rocks here and there (Be sure to give them a roll value!)
I like your tile variation. Very nice work for your second attempt.
~Craka_J

Level 34
Not bad. Looks a lot like something from a Blizzard map! I would add rocks and shrubs here and there, especially around the trees. The tile variation needs work for sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.