• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My map won't load in-game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
:ned: After I had copied a couple abilities/triggers from the map "GLYPHs", my map will never fully load. It will just stop at around 60% @ the loading screen, and then just totally freeze & lock up my computer, forcing me to restart. But the thing is, before I had ever copied the triggers/misc. data I needed (which I only needed like 1 full ability from the map) from the GLYPHs map, my map would always load normally.

If you don't know what map i'm talking about, here's an attachment. This is very strange... I mean, I don't see what the problem could be besides what I copied. And everybody else I know who used the spells from that map said it works fine...? :ned:

EDIT: I also have an attachment of the map im tryna work on that won't load.

Attachments

• GLYPHs.v1.0.w3x
    40.9 KB · Views: 61
  • MastaGambit's Hero Arena.w3x
    2.7 MB · Views: 58
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.