• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My Map + Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hi, im making a platform hero survival, and i would like you to tell my what you think so far with my terrain.

Ingame [Updated]

hell3.png

Cinematic Style

helltwo.png

Random Info

- Models i janked from the Ultimate Terrainers Map ( credits will be given )
- I made good use of the hives tutorial section as this was first me learning lights.
- I got my inspiration from the terrain board where one guy ( sorry dont remember) made a hell terrain

Last edited:
Level 7
I havent decided yet, im done with about 70% of the terrain, the map size is the smallest and its about killing hundreds of creeps on a small platform which is far above normal terran and the pit is really far down too. :D

Feel free to suggest a name,

Level 6
Lol what happens if you click the link? i would click it but after my WC3 friends tricked me into lemonparty.org

I think that terrain is pretty beast, but your post dosnt show enough info, put a little more

We need more info to give a name XD

Last edited:
Level 7
Its supposed to be dark but i might add some sort of light there (thank you), and the game itself is gonna be a hero survival, when you have one hero and have to survive several intense waves of creeps attacking you. Difficulty can be chosen and i have added blood effects and more.

// i also now noticed that you can build on the platform so a tower builder will be considered.

Would you believe me if i said that the original map was a 64x64 lordaeron summer?

Level 11
Its supposed to be dark but i might add some sort of light there (thank you).

Great, imo the feeling of darkness won't be there just because it's dark - rather the contrast between small enlightened spots and darkness around it.

I also now noticed that you can build on the platform so a tower builder will be considered.

Is it gonna be sci-fi, fantasy or other theme (as I see it could work as both)? Either way you could have some sort of blockades Force Field or Barricade depending on the theme.

Would you believe me if i said that the original map was a 64x64 lordaeron summer?

I would. But it's a well made transformation :)

Best of luck to you.

Yours,
Chizume

Level 7
Is it gonna be sci-fi, fantasy or other theme (as I see it could work as both)? Either way you could have some sort of blockades Force Field or Barricade depending on the theme.

If anything the theme is fantasy , and barricades naturally comes with towers :grin: , but surviving will still be a problem because some enemies are ranged and worse.

Level 7
Its not really hard to see ingame, its just hard to see at the screenshot. Its ALOT brighter ingame actually.

// The Terrain is now done and im halfway with the triggers, after that i will probably make a huge variety of items and enemies.

Last edited:
Level 6
hmm thats really cool, id suggest maybe even altering the ingame camera to be closer to the view of that cinematic screeny.

good work so far.

Level 3
Omnilights

I've heard it's brighter in game, but if you would need help with the lights, i could create some custom omnilights 4 u.

Status
Not open for further replies.