• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My Map Has Disappeared From Site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I couldn't really find a more appropriate place to create this thread, but one of my maps seems to have disappeared and I am not quite sure why. I noticed the map didn't show up in the FPS/Shooting category at all even though it was listed in that category so I redid the categories in hopes it would actually show up but after updating, the map was simply gone.

Map is Sharpshooter Online v1.20b... I may have done something wrong when updating I am not sure. I just simply readjusted the categories.

Thanks

Level 8
oh i see, wasnt aware of that... ill check back here in a few hours then. thought maybe I somehow deleted my map permanently and I didnt have a backup copy anymore.

btw, *wave* . u made me some house models a while back.

on a less related note since your a modeler, if I make a model in 3dsmax or maya (newer versions) can I still convert it to use in wc3 or do I have to use the old 3dsmax 5 or whatever? also, while this may be odd to ask... if a model has approximately 30 or so different types of animations would it make the file size bigger?

Level 8
EDIT- I just found the map in my Deleted Maps section and its all there but how can I get it back to normal. Moderator anyone?

nope ^_^

Edit- Ah ok, hopefully it will come back up or a moderator will see this thread and fix it but if not i may need to get the backup from someone to re upload.

Last edited:
Level 9
My map was listed as "Rejected" as well, and now resides in my "deleted maps." It was apparently because it "caused errors." However, I know of no errors, nor has anyone complained of errors in my map. Hopefully DonDustin is correct in that it was a mistake with the website.

Level 8
ah, i never had any hive problem before so I didnt know where to post it.. thot this was as close as i could get.

my map wasnt rejected as it doesnt appear in there at all, just the delete section. Im pretty sure all I did was update it but maybe by chance i could have hit the delete button but im pretty sure I didnt. my map is on the server, just in the delete area and Ill make a thread in the mod area for further assisance then. and danish, that sux... hopefully they will bring it back up too.

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.