• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My lessons video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 36
oGre! It's been too long, why can't you become a permanent part of our community?

Your one map has done so many wonders for us all :)

I do not agree about the speed, btw, I never liked "tutorials" that are sped up so much that
you can't really follow what's even going on. That, however, is considering if this is even a
tutorial. Which I'd say is safe to assume by the title. And in that regard, I don't think this is
so much a tutorial video as it's a "look at me terraining" video. If it was a tutorial, you should
include instructions and information about what you're doing, not just do it.

But it's cool nonetheless.

Level 5
Hello , I was 8 years old do not have wc3 , just recently decided to get nostalgic and made this video , maybe it will seem to someone interesting and informative. Sorry to do a full tutorial, I don't have time, and honestly desire.

I am very glad that on this resource appreciated my work and grateful to all of you for the fact that you use my models of scenery for their work, so I tried not in vain.

(sorry for my English)

Level 5
good for you,oGre,I will download the full video.By the way,"refuge in ruins" was so coooool,it gives me many idea to creat wonderful terrain

Status
Not open for further replies.