1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Results have come out of the old ARENA oven. Check out who won the 30th Texturing Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey guys, we've posted the Results for the 30th Modeling Contest. Check them out!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 15th Mini-Mapping Contest came to an end. The Secrets of Warcraft 3 are soon to be revealed! Come and vote in the public poll for your favorite maps.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 12th incarnation of the Music Contest is LIVE! The theme is Synthwave. Knight Rider needs a song to listen to on his journey. You should definitely have some fun with this theme!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Join other hivers in a friendly concept-art contest. The contestants have to create a genie coming out of its container. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

My lessons video

Discussion in 'Terrain Board' started by oGre_, Jan 18, 2018.

Tags:
  1. oGre_

oGre_

Resources:
    Resources:
  2. lord_Turin

lord_Turin

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Cool, but I suggest increasing the speed of the video.

3. Keiji

Keiji

Administrator

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    oGre! It's been too long, why can't you become a permanent part of our community?

Your one map has done so many wonders for us all :)

I do not agree about the speed, btw, I never liked "tutorials" that are sped up so much that
    you can't really follow what's even going on. That, however, is considering if this is even a
    tutorial. Which I'd say is safe to assume by the title. And in that regard, I don't think this is
    so much a tutorial video as it's a "look at me terraining" video. If it was a tutorial, you should
    include instructions and information about what you're doing, not just do it.

But it's cool nonetheless.

4. oGre_

oGre_

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hello , I was 8 years old do not have wc3 , just recently decided to get nostalgic and made this video , maybe it will seem to someone interesting and informative. Sorry to do a full tutorial, I don't have time, and honestly desire.

I am very glad that on this resource appreciated my work and grateful to all of you for the fact that you use my models of scenery for their work, so I tried not in vain.

(sorry for my English)

5. shaloom

shaloom

Resources:
    Resources:
    good for you,oGre,I will download the full video.By the way,"refuge in ruins" was so coooool,it gives me many idea to creat wonderful terrain

6. oGre_

oGre_

Resources:
    Resources:

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 12, 2018