• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My lazy edits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello, I'm not someone of importance, I just happen to be making a corrupt treant race and took a knack at editing textures along with it. I figured some would be interested to use what I make.
Most of what I make uses Blizzard's original skins as a base, of course, all rights goes to them, not me. so don't bother crediting me or anything.

I've made edits for the Ancient of Wind and Ancient of Lore, these were based of old recolors I found here, which I had to edit to meet qualit standards for Warcraft III.
As such, I ain't posting it unless someone is really interested.

1533372761-wc3scrnshot-060918-143657-01.jpg

Forgot who made the Corrupt Ancient of Wonder, but it's an easy to find one for some reason.

The funny part is among the specialties I gave to the race:
The Ancient of Earth, is basically based on the Arachnatid, and is a massive scorpion Treat who spawns beasts.
It's meant to be an offensive type of building. Sadly I haven't been able to turn off it's attack ability when "rooted".

1533372698-ancient-of-earth.png

A lot of the base for the wood patterns is from the Ancient of Lore, ence I opted against posting it to the site. Skulls are handmade, Leaves are repainted.
Note: the light is purple because it's a custom model I used for convenience, the reskin doesn't change it, it'll be green upon use.

Also made:
Corrupt Keeper of the Grove: lost the file but I can get it back, basically a low tier skin edit to make the Keeper of the Grove Evil.
1533373477-keeperofthegrove.png

Fungoids: based on the Faceless one.

I have more plans for the race:
Reskinning the satyr: will include much more original edits because the OG skins are really not that good.
Treat Smasher: a Magnataur based treant, Should be using a far among of original edits because of a lot of the specifics. Originally planned as a variant of the Satyr.

I'm also working on a replacement for the Chimera, my first draft was an edit of the Frost Wyrm to have Red Wings, but I want it to be more, like as if the dragon skin as still rotting, or something similar

Anyway, if anyone's interested, and if the moderation team is ok, I'd be more than happy to share that with anyone in need of such material for a map.

Status
Not open for further replies.