• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winimasker

W

Winimasker

Dear THW users,

[highlight]MY INTRODUCTION TO ALL USERS[/code]

245746-albums8339-picture98936.png
Hi, everyone! I'm oJ.r3verFailO!
| - - - - - - -
[][]After the seeking for WC3: TFT website, I finally have found The Hive Workshop since 2011 as I want to collect and play more high-quality maps. After I graduate, I registered in THW as I would like to suggest my multiple opinions in my comments. Another factor is that I like to communicate and discuss with each other in chat, learn from their strong points and upgrade myself.
| - - - - - - -
[][]I live in Malaysia. I'm Chinese Malaysian. During the period of immersing myself in THW, I have learnt so many stuffs here. After communicating among users, I also have obtained meaningful and better knowledge and skills in performing the implementation of BBCode for my signature. Furthermore, I also have acquired subsequent-deep understanding related to THW's resources.
| - - - - - - -
[][]From 2011 until now, I have seen several different kinds of amazing, awesome, extremely-designed, perfect, creative, innovative and high-graphics exported products in THW. Moreover, the outputs (the maps) in THW are even praiseworthy, great and nice! They are pretty cool as I have played so many of them. In addition, I believe that I'm the user who is valuable to THW (maybe I can help in creating images for someone... I hope so...) and helpful.
| - - - - - - -
[][]I have attached my showed signature which enables all of you to click on clickable texts and icons for further personal detailed information, including my contact @ Garena+. I wish that I'm able to get much confidence in THW as my English language power is very bad. I also mind that I can play more, more and more maps gathered from THW as I'm THW's enthusiast.
| - - - - - - -
[][]I would like to thanks to:
  1. My family members who take care of me
  2. Myself who is here
  3. The best map ever I have played a long time
  4. All seniors who aid in so much
  5. And others who support me so much
| - - - - - - -
[][]I like THW! I love all of you! THW allows me to introduce myself here! I'm too appreciated with THW which permits me to stand here to be known by all of you! It's great! I love it (THW) so much! Let me express gratitude! Thank you! It is great!

Yours sincerely,

oOoO oj OoOo

oJ.r3verFailO
New Registered User

@=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Remember, contact me! :psmile:

Last edited by a moderator:

Winimasker

W

Winimasker

Thank you! I also would like to thanks to THW's gift, which is to let me stay here.

Thanks...! There are infinite thanksgiving.

Winimasker

W

Winimasker

Special thanks to:
  • IcemanBo
    who has teach me tab command
    related to BBCode for my lovely signature!

:infl_thumbs_up: My Favourite

:fp: My Masterpieces

[rainbow]
| I love RC601 edited by jk2pach. |
' '
[/rainbow]
[rainbow]
| 1. | *.
245746-albums8226-picture98935.png
|
[/rainbow]

Here is an example! I love BBCode! It is amazing!

I would like to thanks to BBCode which helps me to develop my signature well!

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 242951

D

Deleted member 242951

Welcome to the hive brother, I hope you enjoy your time here. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.