• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My homework

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 42
I will be showing my homework and project progress here meanwhile getting critics and advices from you guys to improve myself :) this is what im doing

Im not sure what this call but is something like give u some material and draw/design something with those material and draw it out
The material can be bend, resize or whatever changes...

Im basicly done the main thing, but im bad at shading... So... Hope you guys can give me some advice

image.jpg

Level 25
If you didn't mind redoing it, you could get really creative and shape them into a larger image. Maybe a running animal? The slenderness of the objects would make for a good running cheetah form and make your teacher's jaw drop.

The shading is good on the top-most objects, but I got confused where the light source(es) came from as I looked at the lower objects that have shading in different directions. I think it would be better if you just envisioned one strong light source up in a corner and base all of your shading off that.

Level 42
If you didn't mind redoing it, you could get really creative and shape them into a larger image. Maybe a running animal? The slenderness of the objects would make for a good running cheetah form and make your teacher's jaw drop.

The shading is good on the top-most objects, but I got confused where the light source(es) came from as I looked at the lower objects that have shading in different directions. I think it would be better if you just envisioned one strong light source up in a corner and base all of your shading off that.

This is kinda a last minute work so i cant afford to redo it... but maybe i will redo for my own xd
For the light source... Im not really sure xd ... Anyway.... I will try whatnu say for the shading part in future xd

Status
Not open for further replies.