• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My first terrain try

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hmm, the only thing that I like there is the castle...if I could rate it i would give it 3/5. Keep continue terraining and you'll succeed. :infl_thumbs_up:

Level 2
What do you say guys about my terrain? I want to participate with this in The Picture contest. Does it look good?:grin:

Attachments

• The Picture Huge Format jpeg.JPG
    The Picture Huge Format jpeg.JPG
    303.8 KB · Views: 113
Level 9
What do you say guys about my terrain? I want to participate with this in The Picture contest. Does it look good?:grin:

First:
If u want to get a good feedback you should make an own thread for your pics.
Second:
U should think about how doodads match together, cause for me they mostly didn't fit at all. Its easier to find one theme (for example snow) and use models which realy fit in this theme. In your pic its more like an mixed up thing.
Furthermore u should pitch trees if they're on a mountainside and easy to identificate or make them look "solid standing". Like u did it it looks more like they were floating.

Status
Not open for further replies.