• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

My first map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I started this map because I wanted to make a game and didn't know how to code. I started learning how to code and now I want to focus on that rather than Warcraft 3 maps.
Still, I am somewhat proud of what this map has become, even if it is not completed. That is why I post here. If anyone wants to give feedback on what it is done I would appreciate it. If anyone wants to use this map in any way I would consider it a compliment. In that case, I don't want credit.

I wanted to implement an orc siege of the palace(after you become king) and an undead invasion coming from the west(same, so when you send an envoy to the orcs, they become your ally against the undeads).

Thanks and sorry for any grammar errors!

Attachments

• Project X.w3x
    569.6 KB · Views: 17
Status
Not open for further replies.