• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Mutant Naga Brute

This is a very powerful naga that has been warped into a brutish fiend by illidans evil magic.
UPDATE: Ok, everything is fixed, textures are no longer only one sided, base file name is fixed. Credit to donut for fixing geoset anims. And I made an icon for it, enjoy.

Keywords:
mutant naga brute
Contents

Mutant Naga Brute (Model)

Assets
Reviews
[APPROVED] All the bugs have been worked out, and a fairly nice looking model, and practical. Good job with this one, especially for being your first model. --donut3.5--

M

[APPROVED]
All the bugs have been worked out, and a fairly nice looking model, and practical. Good job with this one, especially for being your first model.
--donut3.5--

Level 18
Could use a reskin sir
Sea Giant skin isn't very Naga
Though the Sea Turtle shell on the back is awesome, and the Shark being used as a sheild is also genius, good job

Oh and if you could just put the bottom of the Myrmidom or Royal Guard on him instead of the Sea Giant feet, then he'd look amazing

Unfortuneately I really blow on the animation side of things, which is why he just uses plain old sea giant anims, im not nearly good enough to do anything as complex as adding totally different leg animations that would be required for the slithering naga :( In fact I intended to do that from the begining cuz I thought it would be awesome. But after about 10 failed tries and tryin to find a tutorial on something that specific for a couple hours and failing I just decided to leave the legs on. Im just not good enough to do it.

a) im pretty sure that is the Wc whale doodad

b) not very Naga ish, looks more like something the lich king would do, looks to me like somebody fused a naga myrmidon with a dragon turtle

c) you can add a tail to him, althogh it wouldn't be animated itd make the model look better (he would still use his legs; the tail would be like a dog's)

Level 12
I think this model is insanely cool, with all the geosets and what not

But the mouth on the head doesn't open, and is really annoying

More than one stand animation would be awesome too

Like the way footman grab a drink if they're just standin around

Maybe like he yawns or something, but the mouths gotta open, it's just annoying if it doesn't