• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

MummyCrawler

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
BONE CRAWLER
or
CRAWLING MUMMY

Please give credits !
Hope u'l enjoy !!!

PATH : Units\Undead\Ghoul\Ghoul.blp
Contents

MummyCrawler (Texture)

Reviews
THE_END: Just really really sloppy
Level 13
i see your gold texture on his spikes on his back, i see recolor on his arms, a stone texture on his ribs, and finally a big filter that covers the bandages. It seems you're obsedded with the use of filters, it would be nice to see a piece of skin completly freehanded with the least contours used. everywhere around the bandages, i see contour-and-fill-in features, you should change the black contours after you're done with the filling, since black contours everywhere on the skin is a misplaced method

Level 3
the path u gave me doesnt work
Units\Undead\Ghoul\Ghoul.blp when i do it, all there is, red shoudlers :? . plz post me the correct path when u get a chance.