• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Multishot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey there,

can any one here write me or help me write a trigger for an multishot that depends on a passive hero ability just for give the ability different levels?

Level 4
This is very easy to do and you don't even need to use triggers!

First off, go to the object editor and search for the 'Barrage' ability.
Next make it a Hero ability (this is very important).
Then just modify all the important things - Missile Art, Number of Targets (don't change to 0 unless you want an infinite amount), Damage per Target, Area of Effect/Cast Range (these should be the same as the attack range of your unit), tooltips, and allowable targets.

Hope this helps!
-Z

Level 2
Hm sry for low information, have been in a hectic...

by using this way, will i be able to say how many percent of normal dmg the missels will do?
and are the targets randomly aimed or will it att the nearest units of the main target

Last edited:
Level 5
DO NOT state damage for hero "barrage", if u put the spell under hero the damage is counted as percentage. And it will hit units closest to the hero, unless u use dummy units and use JASS to do so.

Edited*
If u want the ability to deal 100%, set the damage to 1.00

Level 24
You mean where you click a button and it sends deals X damage to Y # of units? I've asked a similar question before, and I believe the answer was you need triggers, have a dummy unit attack five units close to the hero.

And another thing i forgot to mention: it shoots everything and it shoots more targets than 2
SD_Ryoko said:
(Link)

Last, we calculate the number of targets we want.
-Unit already gets 1 for normal attacks.
-Unit already gets 1 for having barriage.
-Unit already gets 1 for the number of targets.
-If you change number of targets to 0, the unit gets a LOT of attacks.

So the minimum number of targets you can have is 3, and the maximum is somewhere around 9. Here is an image of an archer tower with multiple shot.

Level 17
Since its a hero, i always learn multi shot first and test it. So i dont think other abilities are causing this. And well i noticed that the number of targets is still not fixed completely. I set the maximum targets of lvl 1 to 3 targets. And lvl 2 to 4 targets. At lvl 1 it shoots 2 targets and at lvl 2 it also shoots 2 targets. :/ man this skill is messed up

Status
Not open for further replies.