• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Multiple page JavaScript error in resource sections

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 27
Whenever a resource section thread has multiple pages, I get the following error in the Error Console, and no popups will work. ("Thread Tools", "Search this Thread", "Rate Thread", user names, reputation, etc..)
Error: fetch_object("pagenav_form") has no properties
Line 1815 of http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/clientscript/vbulletin_global.js?v=36

What may be causing this bug (and is an aesthetic goof-up) is the lack of that thing at the tops of the rest of the pages. ("<forum>( > <sub-forum>)*...", "Welcome, <user name> You last visited...", "Home", "Forum", "Resources", "Vote for Us", you know, that whole big thing.)

Level 27
Pick any sub forum from here: THW Resource Sections (except maps, because it's not finished)
Pick a thread with multiple pages: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/resource.php?t=47419
Try to use the popup menus, like "Thread Tools".
This is also the rule out the fact that maybe this is a problem with your computer and not this sites scripts.
It'd sure be weird if my computer didn't display a whole chunk of HTML.
(Does anyone know what I'm talking about? The thing between
Code:
<!-- breadcrumb, login, pm info -->
and
Code:
<!-- / breadcrumb, login, pm info -->
?)

Level 15
Good catch, Hakeem. (I get the same error as he does, probably because we are both using variants of Mozilla).

If Ralle doesn't get to this, I'll try to get it figured out this weekend if time allows. :zip:

Status
Not open for further replies.