• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Multiboard trigger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
hi,
i want to ask about showing health percentage in multiboard
i done well in single player game (just i am )
but when i put some AI the health percentage before not seen..
this is my trigger

For each (Integer A) from 1 to 7, do (Actions)
Loop - Actions
Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 4, row 1 to |cff32cd32Chip (%)|...
Multiboard - Set the width for (Last created multiboard) item in column 4, row 1 to 10.00% of the total screen width
Multiboard - Set the display style for (Last created multiboard) item in column 4, row 1 to Show text and Hide icons
Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 4, row 2 to (String((Integer((Percentage life of Control Chip 0179 <gen>)))))
Multiboard - Set the display style for (Last created multiboard) item in column 4, row 2 to Show text and Hide icons
Multiboard - Set the width for (Last created multiboard) item in column 4, row 2 to 10.00% of the total screen width
Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 4, row 6 to (String((Integer((Percentage life of Control Chip 0430 <gen>)))))
Multiboard - Set the width for (Last created multiboard) item in column 4, row 6 to 10.00% of the total screen width
Multiboard - Set the display style for (Last created multiboard) item in column 4, row 6 to Show text and Hide icons
Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 4, row 10 to (String((Integer((Percentage life of Control Chip 0431 <gen>)))))
Multiboard - Set the display style for (Last created multiboard) item in column 4, row 10 to Show text and Hide icons
Multiboard - Set the width for (Last created multiboard) item in column 4, row 10 to 10.00% of the total screen width

in single player game looked like this
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=115848&stc=1&d=1342857444

and in multiplayer game looked like this
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=115847&stc=1&d=1342856863

can some one help me fix my trigger plz:vw_death::vw_death::vw_death:

Attachments

• aa.JPG
    aa.JPG
    8 KB · Views: 116
  • aaa.JPG
    aaa.JPG
    7.1 KB · Views: 107
Status
Not open for further replies.