• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

multi spawn system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
hey. i am trying to get it so that everytime you train a unit your food increases by 1/0, and that the unit gets added to your unit group. say outpost, fort, and farm for spawn places. and that every 60sec all the units within your unit group are placed there. but i cant get it to work. what am i doing wrong?

• redspawn
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Finishes training a unit
    • Conditions
      • (Owner of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Player 1 (Red)
    • Actions
      • Unit - Remove (Trained unit) from the game
      • Unit Group - Add (Trained unit) to RedSpawn
now i dont have a food trigger because i dont even know how to do that. when i tried it increased the max food instead of used food.

• redspawn2
    • Events
      • Time - Every 60.00 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in RedSpawn and do (Unit - Create (Number of units in RedSpawn) (Unit-type of (Picked unit)) for Player 1 (Red) at (Center of (Playable map area)) facing Default building facing (270.0) degrees)
oh and. i want to change the location to all three places. like all unit-type of wards owned by that player.

if this has allready been solved then link me to a tutorial plz.

Level 3
I dont think you should remove the unit from the game because then you wont add anything to the group
It should be possible to add food used, u are probably using food_max or something
find where you do that and look for foodused or something, should be next to food_max

to get all wards i think theres a condition like unit-type comparison
default is structure, but maybe ward is another option there

dont have WE here so cant check for myself

Status
Not open for further replies.