• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Spell] Multi-shot ability for other weapon types other than Missile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hi, I made a multi-shot ability from barrage ability for the ship but it wouldn't work because barrage only works with missile weapon type. Does anybody know how to change that? Or use a different ability? For different weapon type.

Level 14
I'm pretty sure Barrage only works with missiles and I know it won't work for artillery. If you've followed these guidelines Multiple Shot Ability and splash missile is not working, then I think it's not an option.

For multi-shot with the artillery weapon type you're looking at a more advanced solution such as custom projectiles via scripts or creating temporary dummies that you order to attack-ground locations near the main target or area.

Status
Not open for further replies.