• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mr.Ojako!!! v.1

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
I made this map by myself today... It's just because i'am bored =p... I know this is not a good map... But, have fun for some!!! I'am just a newbie to map making and triggers actually ^^.. I will be learning...

Thanks to Flame_Phoenix for telling me how to have 1 inventory in the item place.

Keywords:
Mr. Ojako
Contents

Mr.Ojako!!! v.1 (Map)

Reviews
00:49, 7th Nov 2008 Septimus: I do not think this map quality are acceptable. The game play are rather dull as well since it is just all about dodge the attack. Nothing special at all. Just dodge, dodge and dodge the attack. No skill, no item and...

M

00:49, 7th Nov 2008
Septimus: I do not think this map quality are acceptable. The game play are rather dull as well since it is just all about dodge the attack. Nothing special at all. Just dodge, dodge and dodge the attack. No skill, no item and there is no system that enable user to choose the amount of life or the surviving time.

If you think this review of mine isn't fair, you can request Rui to review it for you. But, I am much lenient in map quality. Map that does not earn my seal of approval would likely won't earn approval from them.

Sources reject.