• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

MPQ2K help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
It seems like this little thing is not working worth crap I mean its most likely something I am doing wrong but I need help. When I open an archive and add something to it then try to extract it right afterwards it either says it is not there or will not let me extract it into a map. Or when I am in WC world editor and try to import strings with the ending name of .wts but it says the new file has missing ID 1, 2. I feel like a total noob right now more so after reading other posts where ppl say things like " I am such a noob my model's left eyebrow isn't at the right angle" or something like that.

by the way I have ROC (not TFT) and the mac version of MPQ2K (because I have a mac)

I'm sorry but it seems like no one is looking at my thread and I have been working on this for quite some time now I am just VERY frustrated. I shall put my message back up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 2
Ok cool I'll try that thanks :)

Ummmm it doesn't really apear to be working. When I go to the readme that comes with it it says that I will not be able to run exes using this release on powerpc hardware.......Sooooo yeah.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.