• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

MPQ Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I`m working on campaning. I`ve created MPQ archiv, with all models, textures and icons.
I have to add this files to my campaning. If I do it using WC3 campanig editor I will need to spend a lot of time.
I need way to add files (witch path)to campaning file.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
MjhaL said:
I`m working on campaning. I`ve created MPQ archiv, with all models, textures and icons.
I have to add this files to my campaning. If I do it using WC3 campanig editor I will need to spend a lot of time.
I need way to add files (witch path)to campaning file.

I dont think you can do that with MPQ... but just search for yourself, if there is a way to add resources by using the MPQ that the buttom should be there. And if you dont find the solution... well... you will have to solve it by yourself. Well you would just do some extra exercise to your fingers lol :p

Status
Not open for further replies.