• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

Mounting a Horse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
ok, im a new map maker and i need some help. For the map that i am making, i wish to have the ability to take a footmen and have him mount a riderless horse, to become a knight. I dont know how to do this so if someone could Explain it to me in detail i will be very greatfull.

Also, is there a way to set a trigger, so that when you kill a creep it will respawn later. For some reason i can only get itto respawn once...

thx for any help you can give.

Level 22
I need to know the context more. I would just say give the footman an ability, and if that ability is used on a riderless horse, replace the riderless horse with a knight and delete the footman. Easiest way to do this is maybe use something like possession, which already removes the casting unit, provided the reiderless horse is not on your team.
-VGsatomi

Level 1
ok i figured out the mounting horse thing, but do you guys n]know how to fix my creep problem? Also for some reason when i test the map, the computer does nothing. I dont know what i did wrong....

Level 4
Its because the conmputer is not programed to do this, you would need to add trigers to order the computer to do this or add some AI for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.