• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Mounter??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
if there is a program that can let me mount units than can i have it or..can i have a tutorial on how to mount unmounted units on a wolf, horse or Fel Hound

thanks
~jazeic

Level 3
thanks a lottttt guys i want to mount a demon hunter on a fel stalker and you guys seemed to help me!!! eye luv hiveworkshop

Level 3
wait, i want a website that has it because the mounting tutorial you gave me needed a read me file

Level 3
i do that but when i do that it shows the two units coming towards each other but when they merge it just shows a hippogryph with an archer on top..help

Level 3
but how can i make it that the demon hunter is on the fel stalker i didnt even make that model

Level 8
To have a demon hunter on a fel stalker, or any unit on top of any unit would take ALOT of spells, and triggers. In my opinion, It would be a waste of over 9000!!! Triggers... Lol, but it would take forever.

Level 4
To have a demon hunter on a fel stalker, or any unit on top of any unit would take ALOT of spells, and triggers. In my opinion, It would be a waste of over 9000!!! Triggers... Lol, but it would take forever.
no it just takes 2 ability edits to do that

but how can i make it that the demon hunter is on the fel stalker i didnt even make that model
your on your own with that model, ask someone to make it for you

Level 8
What I meant was, if you wanted to add a unit as an sfx to another unit, and make it any unit can go on any unit, it would take millions of triggers and spells

Level 3
pardon my "yelling" but the whole reason of this thread was for somebody to help me how to make a mounted unit i.e. make the model!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.