• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

MountainLegend.blp

Reactions: deepstrasz
This was my entry for Texturing Contest #19. I'm not entirely sure about the path, and as I am unable to test that right now, I'll just leave both of them. Based on previous experience with Blizzard's .mpq structure, there's a high chance one will be the portrait and the other will be the in-game model.

This is the Mountain Legend. Feedback highly appreciated!

You may modify this resource in any way you see fit.

MountainLegend01.png

MountainLegend02.png

MountainLegend03.png

MountainLegend04.png

Keywords:
mountain, legend, golem, tauren, chieftain, stone, moss, rock, grass, shiiK
Contents

Mountain Legend (Texture)

Reviews
11:46, 2nd May 2011 67chrome: Cool stuff, really nice detail work on this one.
Status
Not open for further replies.

M

11:46, 2nd May 2011
67chrome: Cool stuff, really nice detail work on this one.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Nice Skin we got there , i like the combination of Grey and green color variations.
Just a question what is that Red thingy on his bracer's ? i swear they are braceletss ,anyway good job.
That thing has been bugging me a bit all along. I wanted it to resemble the human carpus bones. With blood on it. It looks a bit out of place, to be honest.

Level 19
Nice nature-like look with it, for a moment I thought it was some Ancient, until I looked more carefully. 5/5!
Don't see anything wrong with it currently:)

Status
Not open for further replies.