• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

MotherLoad

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

MotherLoad (Map)

Ok just got done playing it and I have a few comments...

1) Tint the normal earth so that it's brown.
2) Tint the Bronzium to be brownish, you can't tell the difference between the normal earth and the bronze.
3) Show the names for the buildings (Ancient of War instead of Fuel Pump? lol)
4) Your missing a repair station.
5) The "You've passed out" thing is confusing.
6) Tons of Typos

I'd give it a 4/5, I love the map idea, remind me exactly of Motherload on XGen, with your permission I'd like to edit this map, you can keep all credit of course, I am a wiz at Multiboards and I have a system that would work well for the different upgrades, even adding the ability to upgrade all aspects, including Drillspeed.

Level 4
ok i will fix it (try at least) and i was trying to get a Xgenstudios Motherload perspective. that past out ill look into. but you need to sleep in upper right corner you have a house that you need to sleep in. and this was the first beta so after a while ill maybe let you add stuff but no sry not right now. add [email protected] and you could give me pointers and i maybe will let you edit it DeathBringer -Fubb_the_man

Level 3
:evil: Looks exactly like the map I made. I'll download it later, and see if it's any good.

I ran into a fundemental problem with mining. That's why mine didn't go anywhere. Otherwise it'd probly be done by now.

Level 3
PHEW! I'm glad it isn't as good as the one I was making, but I like the model you used. Did you make that yourself?

I hope you don't mind, but I'm going to go work on a rival map. Would you care to tell me where to get that model?