• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mining Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hey, i am looking for a team or partner to create a game based off "MotherLoad", mining action game.
i was thinking like a competiton or what not, any ideas are welcomed :]

and i am not going to do a noobish limited in size map, the area of mining will be triggered wich means in a small size area will actually be HUUUGEEE, and as game starts it will all be randomly generated.

goals to win could be selectable, such as first to get X amount of gold, or X amount of Y minerals. or first to get to X deep.
different from the actual motherload game, i'll make it from top video, and not sided as in the game.

So anyone who wants to make something little and sexy is welcomed,
i am not a noobish editor as i may seem :\

points to look at:
at the motherload game there this features:
a fuel tank - will be in my version
a variety of different minerals with each a different gold value (money) - will be in my version
richer minerals as deeper as we dig - will be in my version
options to upgrade the miner - will be in my version

Level 3
i didn't know it already posted once, cause i tried posting it and my internet just didn't respond, so i clicked back...

Level 3
seriously? no one wants it? we can always change and add elements into it, the game is just an example for the game play i intended to create

Level 10
Try basing your game off this: Miner Dig Deep. Its a very similar game to Mother Load (but 80 MSPoints and only on XBL), just you don't run out of fuel every 2 seconds, and you can go back to the surface if you dig too deep (with losses of course). As far as I've gotten in Mother Load, there isn't much else then better drills, better fuel/engines and better... basically your guy. In MDD, there is an assortment of ladders, picks, drills, hooks and minerals. My opinion of a better game to base it off of.

On the topic of a team, I have no idea what you have completed (if anything), and I don't know exactly what your looking for, or how the game will work/look (as in camera). I could do concept ideas, but not much more (I am working on a fairly large project alone).

Status
Not open for further replies.