• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Most Valuable Map Ep 1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Most Valuable Map
Episode 1.0

Map Description : Each player selects a hero class, selects the hero abilities and attributes to get ready for the most difficul journey they have evern been. As the journey starts the players get teleported to a boss arena where they will fighta very powerfull boss, full of tricks and ablities that will require alot of playerskill and strategy to put the boss down.
This episode includes 13 bosses.

Download Link : http://www.epicwar.com/maps/86702/

Recruiting : Since i don't have enough time to keep updating the map, i am looking for someone to help me with it, so if anyone is interested please PM me. By the way, the map is 100% in GUI and 99% MUI so if you think you can help me improve my GUI triggers with JASS or a better GUI trigger you would be welcome.
Recruiting : I made a forum for the map for people to reportr bugs and suggestions but i suck at making forums, so if anyone want to help me with the forum please PM me.
Forum Link : Most Valuable Map

Extra version : If anyone is interested in reading my triggers to learn about anything in the map PM me and i'll try to send you the triggers you're interested in.

Updates :
-Fixed multiplayer game creating map name bug

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.