• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

MortarTeam

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Barade and Revo
Contents

MortarTeam (Model)

MortarTeam (Model)

Reviews
General Frank: (Ignored) [09-29-07] Too simple model edit.

M

General Frank:

(Ignored) [09-29-07]

Too simple model edit.

Level 5
nice model and great animations. Only one problem. The stand victory animation... the Mace should be tilted with the same motion as the arm if you know what i mean. Very original 4.7/5 fix the stand victory

Level 1
It's a great model. In fact, it's exactly what I was looking for. The only problem is the skeleton at his feet. Would you please fix that and repost?

Level 2
There's a skeleton and some fire in front of him all the time when I use him. It looks utterly ridiculous. 1/5 until this is fixed.

Edit: And his mace and shield spontaneously appears on other units, too. This'd be a great model if not for all these bugs.