1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Rubbed the right way, the genie is out of its lamp! The 12th Concept Art Contest Results have been announced.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Race against the odds and Reforge, Don't Refund. The 14th Techtree Contest has begun!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Mortal Kombat Models/Skins

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Mephisto9000, Oct 7, 2007.

1. Mephisto9000

Mephisto9000

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hey can any one make me a few models/skins
    if you can that would be great here is the list of the model/skins
    · Raiden
    · Scorpion
    · Mileena
    · Barracka
    · Ermac

That would be great if you can make some of them, mainly i need raiden, scorpion, and mileena

2. donut3.5

donut3.5

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Now if only I had reference pics, or motivation to do this knowing thatthey will be used in a promising looking map...
    But not like that's going to happen, right?
    --donut3.5--

3. Mephisto9000

Mephisto9000

Resources:
    Resources:
  4. monchopim

monchopim

Resources:
    Resources:
    Answer

i think that in the way you are asking you will not get something :grin:... but well, im a started modeler... and i think i cant do it... sorry...

5. Xapphire

Xapphire

Resources:
    Resources:
    Okay, first of all, don't be frustrated that they asked for pictures, they ARE actually in the Request forum rules, and you should read those before posting, so that is your fault.

Next, don't be rude in a request thread, or who will do the request.. o_O..? (I know from experience..).. (Kinda..)..
    Like you weren't rude, but you were lacking excitement and want of these models.. who is gonna make them if you don't really need them.. that much anyway.

And third, once again, you should post about your map, info, storyline, otherwise, its just like, "I need Model. You give model. Please." You should include info about your map so people can have hope that you are actually going to make this a playable map, and that it is going to worth thier time to make these models for you. :razz: