• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mortal Kombat Models/Skins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hey can any one make me a few models/skins
if you can that would be great here is the list of the model/skins
· Raiden
· Scorpion
· Mileena
· Barracka
· Ermac

That would be great if you can make some of them, mainly i need raiden, scorpion, and mileena

Level 8
Answer

i think that in the way you are asking you will not get something :grin:... but well, im a started modeler... and i think i cant do it... sorry...

Level 4
Okay, first of all, don't be frustrated that they asked for pictures, they ARE actually in the Request forum rules, and you should read those before posting, so that is your fault.

Next, don't be rude in a request thread, or who will do the request.. o_O..? (I know from experience..).. (Kinda..)..
Like you weren't rude, but you were lacking excitement and want of these models.. who is gonna make them if you don't really need them.. that much anyway.

And third, once again, you should post about your map, info, storyline, otherwise, its just like, "I need Model. You give model. Please." You should include info about your map so people can have hope that you are actually going to make this a playable map, and that it is going to worth thier time to make these models for you. :razz:

Status
Not open for further replies.