• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Morphling Wars

A basic non-trigger game thats still in the works
is basiclly a warm up map for a bigger one i am going to make.

Keywords:
Melee
Contents

Morphling Wars (Map)

Reviews
17:45, 8th May 2008 Gilles: Rather simple game. A bit too slow at the beginning. Also I don't understand why there is only two gold mines? Doesn't that make people kill each other right away, fighting over the mines? More explanation would be a good...

M

17:45, 8th May 2008
Gilles: Rather simple game. A bit too slow at the beginning. Also I don't understand why there is only two gold mines? Doesn't that make people kill each other right away, fighting over the mines? More explanation would be a good idea. Simple, but could be fun.

Level 35
Erm... you say the Warrior race is complete, yet it has very few units.... I have to say I like the idea, but don't like how it's going. Keep at it, but plz try and create a wider variety of units. I can just see players upgrading their 1 unit to the max as I cannot see why you would settle for anything less.
Also, there's only 2 gold mines. Ppl would die very early. Furthermore, it looks as if you based the map around the melee starting resources. You can change that via triggers, you know.
All in all, I think the moderator was generous giving you a 3/5. I fail to see how this is useful, as I could do something like that given about 1-2 hours. It looks as if you're still learning, so I'll try not to discourage you too much, as you have actually done nothing that has pissed me off. Actually, I love the idea of there being Machine and Beast races. The Warrior race, however... let's just say I find THAT concept confusing, especially seeing as how they get an Elemental. Well, don't feel discouraged by my words, rather encouraged to do better. It's too simple. Do better.