• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Moonpotion

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
I Gaming dungeon and dragons, and my friend find thats potion ind that game. This potion have my and my friend Robert self maked. I drawing then on Photoshop, and painting then there also.

(History)
Hold then up to the moon than the moon stay on the highest. And the potion will be full.

(In the potion are there normal water, but its gray watar)

- Enjoy

Keywords:
Potion, gray, moon, watar
Contents

Moonpotion (Icon)

Reviews
02:59, 2nd Jul 2010 enjoy: The shape is uneven and bumpy, so that should be fixed. Don't define with black lines. Do you use layers? There are great layer tutorials on google. Just google layer tutorial and the name of the program you use for...

M

02:59, 2nd Jul 2010
enjoy: The shape is uneven and bumpy, so that should be fixed. Don't define with black lines. Do you use layers? There are great layer tutorials on google. Just google layer tutorial and the name of the program you use for drawing. The background is kinda boring. You should use more colors. You can also find tutorials on google. Deviantart.com is also a very good site to search for tutorials. The bottle should also have some kind of liqued, and then you should zoom.