• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

monster hunter freedom (1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Well, I did, once on my cousin's PSP, it wasn't bad, but now he has something called Monster Hunter Freedom 2G or something...

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
I find games like this disturbing. Its basically humanoids with rigged gear and items which make no sense fighting monsters who just sit there doing their monster stuff which for some reason lack any form of AI. Also from the adverts a lot of the monsters seem repilian which also is stupid as reptiles are not automatically monsters.

Really it looks like an even more stupid FFXII which was already a pretty much mindless monster hunt with a reasonable story.

The makers of such games should grow up and improve monster designs so tha killing them is not just all reward or easy. Yes multiplayer looks attractive but really there are too many of this type of game alreay. They should try something new like from the oposite playing angle instead of recycling old and tiring ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.