• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[HD/Modeling] Monk for RPG map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello.
I am relatively new to this site and really love the content!
I am currently working on a RPG, and looking for a monk class. I saw a tool to remove weapons, but by the looks of the comments, it is not up to date.
If anyone is interested in creating a character, or knows where I can find one (HD only), I will be very grateful!
Thanks in advance, a newbie.

EDIT: thinking more about the character, Halahk the lifebringer, with weapon and armor removed, also less colour and some simple arm band (around the left biceps) that shows player colour.

Last edited:
Level 1
Are you asking for a new model to be made, or to have weapons removed from an existing one? either way, more details would be nice :p
Either one works!
Outfit should be some sort of robe, not too colourful, no weapons attached, and preferably bald or short hair.
I am not too picky though 😁

Status
Not open for further replies.