• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mograine.blp

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Here's another Scarlet skin. This time it's a boss. The Scarlet Commander Mograine.
Feel free to comment and if you want him with sword, i'd recommend you the Aragorn's one
Hope it's useful :)

Keywords:
knight, scarlet, commander, crusader, renault, mograine, warrior, paladin, squire
Contents

Scarlet Commander Mograine (Texture)

Reviews
06:36, 1st Apr 2011 shiiK: First of all, pardon me for taking so long to moderate this, I've been somewhat busy the last couple weeks. The skin is quite blurry, and the shading is weak. It makes the unit appear flat. Furthermore, there are some...

M

06:36, 1st Apr 2011
shiiK: First of all, pardon me for taking so long to moderate this, I've been somewhat busy the last couple weeks. The skin is quite blurry, and the shading is weak. It makes the unit appear flat. Furthermore, there are some wrapping issues, namely the chest and belt. You'll have to work some more on this.

Level 12
Hmm... first of all, Arthas's chest has a bad wrap, and you probably need to mess around with the tabard to center it if you want it to look right. I would also recommend changing the tone of the gold on him - it looks like it's made of cheese. And of course, more shading couldn't hurt (I don't think I'd be bothered by this as much if you changed your yellow). I think this skin will need more work to get approved, but it's a start.

Level 15
it's slightly blurry and festive, of sorts. I suggest changing tones of gold and red a bit, to make him look more threatening. right now it looks more like masquerade costume of mograine =)

You should look at some metal textures in real life, tutorials and also highly recommended skins. All your skins seem to have, no offense, crappy metal texture, it is most prominent in this as as he is mostly covered with large platemail.
Also, you need much more shading. E.g, between the legs should be nearly black. As you don't see the models in Warcraft close up (usually), you need to exaggerate some aspects in life.