• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Modeling request ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I'd like a Quilava (The Pokemon) Model o_O Because it rocks and I have a map I want it for. :grin:

Edit: ~

I want the stand animation to sometimes randomly have the flames bursting out of its back.

Just like the regular walking that it has, it walks on all 4's, and stands on its hind legs.
And for attack just make its back flare up and breath fire lol.

And just for a screenshot for others, since you asked
170px-156Quilava.png

Last edited:
Level 5
I LOVE QUILAVA
one of my favorite pokemon.
i wanna try to make one but dont expect me to finish (sorry to say)

edit:
i've attached a wip of it
i've made the body, have to do limbs next
the shading on the ears will be fixed

Attachments

• quilavasc.tga
    129.9 KB · Views: 152
Last edited:
Level 2
Well uh o_O awesome a lot of posts while i was at school and stuff...

I will edit the original post for what i'd like lol.

Level 2
I searched and couldn't find it anywhere else >.> sadly, such a cool pokemon and no models. The ones already on here look low quality to conserve space though.

Although the low file size can help if someone made a map with all 493/495 pokemon o_O.

Although the new 2 shouldn't count since they don't even have an official pokedex number.

Level 2
Oh kool thanks.

Edit: Uh... what would I import them as? They don't show up with an unedited import.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.