• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Model] WEREWOLF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I've been searching, to no avail, for a werewolf model. I need one that has a regular form and can transform into a wolf of sorts essentially.

So, it could even be a druid, I just need a model that goes from a human/elf/whatever to a wolf of some sorts in a smooth, natural animation, rather than having to replace models. Does anyone know where I could find one, please? +Rep to whoever makes it happen. :)

Level 4
I've been searching, to no avail, for a werewolf model. I need one that has a regular form and can transform into a wolf of sorts essentially.

So, it could even be a druid, I just need a model that goes from a human/elf/whatever to a wolf of some sorts in a smooth, natural animation, rather than having to replace models. Does anyone know where I could find one, please? +Rep to whoever makes it happen. :)

There is a "werewolf model" here on the hive but its got really long claws - kinda disproportionate if you ask me and I don't remember the name of the map but there is a map where you can be a werewolf and attack villagers - other players at night.

Level 13
I found the name of the map - its called werewolf transylvania and you can download it here at this link
http://www.epicwar.com/maps/34810/

He didn't look for a map :/

He looked for a model :D

I have a werewulf model which looks pretty cool :/

Sadly it is ONLY the wulf and the animations are pretty scary :/ (they are from the tauren chieftain :D)

I dunno if it is the model which is available at the hive but you can use it.

It also includes different skin colors.

Attachments

• Wulf.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 106
Level 4
He didn't look for a map :/

He looked for a model :D

I have a werewulf model which looks pretty cool :/

Sadly it is ONLY the wulf and the animations are pretty scary :/ (they are from the tauren chieftain :D)

I dunno if it is the model which is available at the hive but you can use it.

It also includes different skin colors.

He was also looking for a transformation from werewolf to man and back - or maybe you didn't read that part ? - BTW the map also has a werewolf model in it - incase you wern't able to figure that out.

Level 4
Yeah, absolutely NONE of those are what I wanted.

The map just has crummy triggering and aesthetics, trying to cover up the change from the human to the werewolf model, when you can see when it gets replaced and it just looks bad.

The Bearwolf has no human and don't think I've already tried searching, DonDustin?

Read my post again, "I've been searching, to no avail, for a werewolf mode".

It's fine, and rather obvious no such model currently exists.

Level 4
Yeah, absolutely NONE of those are what I wanted.

The map just has crummy triggering and aesthetics, trying to cover up the change from the human to the werewolf model, when you can see when it gets replaced and it just looks bad.

The Bearwolf has no human and don't think I've already tried searching, DonDustin?

Read my post again, "I've been searching, to no avail, for a werewolf mode".

It's fine, and rather obvious no such model currently exists.

Time to break out the world editor and make your own then, thats what makes Warcraft 3 the best game ever - you can customize it till its exactly what you want. Thats why I have spent the last 4 months on my new map I have always wanted something better.

Status
Not open for further replies.