• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[model]Toejam&Earl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
WOOT Toejam&Earl COME ON YOU GOT TO LOVE THIS GAME well ive decided to make one :nw: and you cant have a game with out them and some of there baddies so here a picture for those of you that havnt seen the game :nw:

Toejam&Earl.Funk.jpg

here is a bad guy the imp hes the red one
sega-virtual-console-screens-20061109041500848-000.jpg

im probly going to need more baddies latter on but i cant find any pictures of them right now im trying to get the one on the computer so when i do that ill take screenshots and if you could make any more models i didnt put pictures of it would be great (the evil mailbox maybe)

Level 13
i rember that being the first one i played on sega my mom threw it away because we didnt use it in forever AND NOW I CANT PLAY MY TOE JAM!!!!! ive been looking for an emulation FOREVER and no i decided to make one on wc3 soo it would be cool for the models
also would anyone be able to make this into like a preview screen
toejam_and_earl.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.