• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model/Skin Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
I need:

Illithids
illithid.jpg

Elder Brain skin/model
illithidelderbrain.jpg

i dont want any crap about how i should do it or its too hard. just please, PLEASE do two or three of the illithids with different weapons/clothes and one elder brain.

Level 13
and its also called i only have 2 freakin ones, and i need several to make a race of illithids.

and since once again all that has happened was talk and no work, i am just going to leave this site now people, because everyone here has no wish to make some very easy models - all you have to do is make the waist thinner and give them good weapons, and have some different skins...

bye everyone!

Level 25
Well, someone once geomerged the Faceless One's head to the Necromancer and Acolyte bodies. If you can get someone to make a skin for those bodies, then you can use the geomerge

And Elder Brain, while very cool and badass, is too hard

Oh! Look in TToR, they have a Illithid hero

Status
Not open for further replies.