• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[MODEL & SKIN REQUEST] For an Ant and Bee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I'm currently looking for a model for an Ant or Bee or both if possible all credits will be given to the rightful person if they are used and if the map is released then I will PM the person to give me the skins and models a download link so they can see there work in action.

Thanks in advance ViperGaara

Level 10
I know I wrote the authors names down but you also assisted me in finding them don't you think you deserve some credit ?

you should just give rep or thanks to the forum people that help you out, in appreciation of that help, and only give credits to the creator of the resource in appreciation of the resource itself. Crediting someone for finding it for is a waste of time and ties the name of the finder to the resource despite they have really nothing to do with it

Status
Not open for further replies.