• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

MODEL REQUEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi, is there someone that likes to make a samurai on a horse for me. Send it to [email protected] i will thank you very much if you like to do it.... (afcorse you may put the model to at the site) Thank you again
ps. AFCORSE whe give full credits

Level 3
Well I m not good at modelling but I kno how to do it
Create a model of a horse
Create a special effect trigger (create special effect on units)
Create the unit on chest of the horse

If u dont understand I m sry for u :twisted:

Level 3
yes it is easy u just do what I said up there...
I explane 1 more time:
U start world editor
U click on object editor
U make a custom unit (with the samurai model)
U click on the trigger editor
U make a trigger with (if the samurai is already in the game not a trained unit) map inelization (sry 4 bad english)
Create a action named "Special effect on unit"
Set the special effect to horse
Set the place to chest
Then in the game u ll c him on a horse
Then give me credits ^^ :lol: :D

Level 2
Oke i try it and you get FULL credit but the maker of a samurai model (is there one at the model section) to. Thank you
ps. Your english is no problem i understand (i believe) it all.

Level 1
I have another request but mine's a little harder. I need a model of a hammer for my map. Preferably with a yellow glow in the middle and it spins while it stands. The same for a sword unless its too hard. Of course full credit will be given to who ever can do this for me. My e mail address is [email protected]. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.