• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Can anyone make me a world of warcraft warcraftlike Fel-guard model, doesn't have to be perfect, i only need attack,walk and death animations, the World of warcraft model is like this one :vw_unimpressed::vw_unimpressed: I will show 3 variations of it. (P.S. i don't care if they don't use standard textures):spell_breaker::spell_breaker:But only if you can, can you add the attack,lumber animation to it? i want to replace the Ghoul model with this model

Last edited:
Here you go :)
There are some other texture choices in there. Only one of them can be imported at a time.
He has two single-hand attack animations, two two-hand attack animations and 4 different spell animations, along with stand, walk and death.

If you want some animations to be removed, or you want multiple variations (models with different textures) to be used at the same time, contact me via VM or PM.

Hope you like this :)

Attachments

• Felguard.rar
    516.6 KB · Views: 83
Status
Not open for further replies.