• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Model Request]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello I Am Currently making A Map And I Had An Idea. I Wanted To Include Miku Hatsune Into It. I Have Her Skin But Then I Asked Myself "Wouldn't It be Awesome If I Had Miku Hatsune "Black Rock Shooter" Style" So That Is Why I Post This. I Ask To Anyone That Knows How To Make Skins Or Models To Make This Skin. If I May Ask Too, To Whoever Makes This To Include A Critical Strike Move, A Spell Cast Move And A Blade Storm. Here Are Some Photos To Help Whoever Takes This With The Skinning. To Whoever Makes This, Please Make A Skin With "Sword Only", "Gun Only", And "Both On".
I Thank Whoever Makes This In Advance. Please Message Me If You Are Going To Make It. Also If You Want To Edit The Miku Hatsune Skin To Fit Into The Black Rock Shooter Skin (They Are Kind Of Similar) After The Photos Is A Link To Get Miku's Skin. (Full Credits To Zerox For Making Miku Hatsune's Skin.) (You Must Register To Be Able To Download The Skin)

Black_Rock_Shooter_by_pcmaniac88.jpg

___Black_Rock_Shooter____by_Kaizeru.jpg

brs-huke-486x500.jpg

This One Should Help A Lot.

pirezehuke_Black_Rock_Shooter_Visua.jpg

Here Is The Link To Miku Hatsune.

WarCraft Unlimited :: View topic - Zerox

Ps: I Realized Making 3 Models is Too Much So Please Just Make The Model With The Sword And An Attachment of the gun (The Gun Separately) Thanks You XD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.