• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Well basically I'm making this map called assassin creed. I'm in need of models for some units right now. Here is what I'm asking for
List

1. Assassin model (i want the model to have no weapons in his hand because I'm gonna have weapon attach to the guy unless you could make me more than 1 assassin model with 1 barehand 1 with a dagger 1 with a throwing knife and 1 with a sword
  2. Castle models (the castle model I'm using isn't perfectly done right. The gate doesn't work but everything else looks great.
  3. Gaurds If anyone knows the assassin creed gaurd models i would highly like if someone could make them ill load pics of this in a sec.
  4. Watchtower Well im in need of a good watch tower that people can stand on high up in the air.
Models look like

800px-Assassins_creed_assasination.jpg

assassins-creed--20060921105332117.jpg

screenshot_159516.jpg

that is it for right now

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.