• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model Request: Hooligan (Clockwork Orange)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi all! I'm currently working on a wacky hero-defense type map that has many different interesting characters, including Tommy Wiseau (The Room), Palpatine (Star Wars), Rabbit & Tigger (Winnie The Pooh) and much more.

The final boss wave is going to be Clockwork Orange themed, with Alex and his Droogs coming to give you some of the ol' ultra-violence while they're singing in the rain.

I'm decent at skinning, but have no experience modeling. I did download Reteras Model Studio and I would love to learn how to fully utilize that, but I don't think I'll have time soon, hence this request:

Would anybody be able to throw together a hooligan / Alex DeLarge model for me? My standards are low, I'm thinking something along the lines of a troll with a tophat and a stick/baton instead of axes. Even better if it has a more upright animation set. Or it could be based off of a blademaster, but that might take more work to make it human-ish. The most important thing is the tophat. If somebody can throw the model together, I'm happy to skin it myself. But I'd also happily take a skin too! Will of course give credit in the map if anybody is able to do this.

Thanks for reading!

Status
Not open for further replies.