• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Model Request] Dual Wielding High Elf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hi all,
I recently came back to warcarft and started modding, started a project last week and is going pretty well. I needed a special main character (Hero) for my map. I read through modeling tutorials using oinkle geo vertex, animation tools and magos model viewer, and tried to make this model for 1 week but i still can't get to the result i want. I hope someone can help me with this. My request will be as follows..

Request:
Overview of what i want:
1. An elven hero that is using the priest model without cape and its staff, wielding 2 FF Blade made by HappyTauren on each hand. The hero will also have all the priest animation removed (if possible, to suit a warrior style) and replace with Beast Master Animation. With Dissipate animation too.

This is the sword Picture:
models_2369_screenshot_tnb.jpg

Description:
1. I would like to have an elf priest without its cape and staff. (The only one i found in this web are a priest without cape, staff and his shirt, i needed his shirt). Sample picture of the model i want it to be based on :

2. Wielding 2 FF Blade made by HappyTauren on each hand. Picture above.

3. Remove all animations from it (if possible, to suit a melee style fighting unit), replace it with Beast Master Animations.

4. Hero Glow (Optional, i can add myself with the glow pack).

5. Please give this hero a dissipate animation too please.

Thanks in advance to modelers who are willing to help me ! All credits will go to you in my map when it is release. Also credits will be in my map for HappyTauren for the excellent sword!

- Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.