• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model Request - Destroyer (Automaton from Thor)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
The the recent 2011 Movie Thor, there was a large Automaton called the "Destroyer". I would really appreciate it if someone would be able to create a warcraft 3 model of it

Watch this clip to get a good impression of it:
Note how the helmet opens up and then the lazer fire beam thing charges up, then it shoots out.
Thanks In Advance
~Amarnra

Level 3
Lol, sorta got sidetracked by a LOT of other things...
Assignments and what not >_<

I actually was in the middle of making a map, it was... about 5% complete, I was just terraining and had and was planning what would go where and I thought that this guy would make an EXTREMELY good guard dude. I was going to trigger in him being completely motionless, and then have when someone enters a region a bit past where he was, him activating and then chasing the people that had just gone past. Buuut.... as things happen I lost the map. So I sort of gave up on making it (I only stored it on my USB, and it got corrupted. I am an idiot and I shall learn for the future >_<). I don't really have enough time to make maps for the next couple of weeks because of the number of assignments and tests I have at the moment, so I guess I won't really be needing it.

But it seems like a really good idea and if someone would be willing to make it I think it would make great additions to maps that other people may make in the future? Otherwise peace out guys...
~Amarnra

Status
Not open for further replies.