• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model renewal - HPBAR100.MDX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
Hello!
I've run into an issue using this "hp bar" Model by @JesusHipster that makes it buggy when trying to change it's colour, specifically when choosing a colour for the unit that represents the model it instead comes up with vastly different colours, or none at all. Further inspection on the author's page of said model hasn't been on since May.

My guess is the model was made before the 24 player update, so I do not see an issue in fixing it as long as it does not wholly change it, if you find this to be an issue I will sit on my hands until he appears to change his own model.

Attached is directly from the original model link but is separated to not get confused with the Jass variant, Note the "100" referring to the one hundred animations used to manipulate it!

Please and thank you!

Attachments

• HPBar100.mdx
    16.8 KB · Views: 24
Status
Not open for further replies.