• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Model Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I have made a model in the XSI mod program of a pelican drop ship (very low polly), I have then exported it as an OBJ and converted it to an MDX (using the converter from this site)

However when I import in into the game as a new model it makes it look like the alien ship from threshold (has points going out in every direction looks nothing like the model and is continuesly changing until the game crashed).

I figure I am probably doing a nooby mistake... so any suggestions? I am happy to send the model if thats what needs to be done to fix it...

Here is an ingame screen shot of it in the model program

lowlowlowpolly.png

here is it in game

pelican.png

Status
Not open for further replies.