• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[SD/Modeling] Model problem (Solved)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hello I have problems with this model, what happens is that when importing it to the world editor, it does not read it, I do not know if it is the wrong route or because the model is damaged.

-In the original link it mentions that we removed the path: war3mapimported\, I tried but nothing. 😟
-The model is a tree (center of the image)
Bezymyannyy0000.png

Attachments

• crystal_tree_1.mdx
    72.7 KB · Views: 13
  • CRYSTALSONG_GUARDIANBARK01.blp
    249.5 KB · Views: 16
  • CRYSTALSONG_GUARDIANLEAVES01.blp
    108 KB · Views: 16
  • CRYSTALSONG_MAGICLEAVES01.blp
    116.5 KB · Views: 20
Level 7
Make sure the number of variations is equal to 1, and also if the path is just the texture names minus \war3MapImported then just change the texture paths to that. Also after importing remember to save and close the WE and re-open it.
Wow!, apparently the size of this model is phenomenal and I haven't touched the scale value. 😅

-Resolved, thank you both very much for your attention.
1636639976715.png

Status
Not open for further replies.