• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model "Not Working" Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
this might help you http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/tools-560/mdx-pather-62978/
Set your own path and save your map reopen your map if it doesnt work then try reimporting the model completly worked for me

- Still not working, you suggested panther but I don't see anything that has to do with checking the MDX path, I doubt it's a BLP the model itself shows up just fine inmodel editor. It completely worked for you? Really? What exactly did you do then because I would like to know.

Level 7
- Still not working, you suggested panther but I don't see anything that has to do with checking the MDX path, I doubt it's a BLP the model itself shows up just fine inmodel editor. It completely worked for you? Really? What exactly did you do then because I would like to know.

open the model in the program then look at the file if you have all the other paths (some paths are already in warcraft so if its not in the zip for your downloaded model its more than likly from warcraft) right then it must be the models all you can really do for that is try what I did above remove the model from all units its used on then try to reimport it again with the correct paths most models just require the basic one no custom after youve done that save/exit world editor then reopen with your map

Last edited:
Level 12
open the model in the program then look at the file if you have all the other paths (some paths are already in warcraft so if its not in the zip for your downloaded model its more than likly from warcraft) right then it must be the models all you can really do for that is try what I did above remove the model from all units its used on then try to reimport it again with the correct paths most models just require the basic one no custom after youve done that save/exit world editor then reopen with your map

I've already done this multiple times like I said... Honestly it's not hard to import a model it's really basic (THIS IS NOT A COMMON ISSUE THAT I'M HAVING) I even tried doing multiple different paths just to see if that would do anything to make the model appear and it doesn't. I think something is wrong with the model or there is another path for it that wasn't listed.

-Edit: I even created a new map and imported the model - saved - exited - re-opened map - still doesn't appear

Status
Not open for further replies.